Take A Team Trip
Get Ready. Get Set. Go!
Experience the impact of Project Mañana firsthand by visiting the Dominican Republic. Team trips are very safe and Project Mañana's staff takes care of ALL your trip's logistics. Go on a mission trip, today!
As of April 28, 2017, teams have provided more than 68,072 volunteer hours in the Dominican Republic.
Here's what you'll experience on your trip:
- History & Culture of the Dominican Republic - tour of the Santiago Monument and other historical locations
- A Variety of Traditional Dominican Meals - cooked by our professional staff in highly sanitary conditions
- Service Projects - children's activities, ministry outreach, clean water filter distribution, and more
- Building Projects - light construction (no experience needed), painting, gardening, and more
- Relationships - build lasting relationships with new friends
- Meet Your Sponsored Child - enjoy meeting your sponsored child and their family (often by visiting their home)
- Beach Day - an optional, but highly suggested, way to end your trip is by spending a day on one of Dominican's most beautiful beaches
- A minimum of 10 people are required for a team trip (special arrangements can be made for smaller teams)
- Team members must be at least 14 years old. Minors must complete a notarized parent/guardian permission form
- Trips are typically 8 days (Sunday - Monday)
- Project Mañana's professional travel agents are highly trained in group travel and will handle your airfare reservations
- Project Mañana, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, can assist with receiving donations from team member's sponsors
- Dormitory lodging is provided (we can house up to 200 people) and hotel arrangements can be made by special request
- Teams will be transported in a secure, air-conditioned bus or passenger van (depending on the size of the team)
- Three healthy (Dominican) meals are provided per day; cooked by our professional staff
- Translators and trained security staff accompany each team; 24-hours per day
- Once you arrive in the Dominican, Project Mañana takes care of ALL your logistics - so you can enjoy your trip!
Team Leader Tools:
- Download Project Mañana's Short Term Trip Guide (PDF)
- Download Project Mañana's Trip Application & Waiver of Liability (PDF)
- Download a Guardianship Letter (PDF) for travel with a minor
- Download Project Mañana's Trip Planner Worksheet (XLS)
Get Started. Planning your trip:
- Host an "Information Meeting" and invite anyone who is interested in the trip
- Gather completed Trip Application and Waiver of Liability forms for people who confirm they want to go
- Follow the Trip Planner Worksheet for key dates
- Begin fundraising. All funds can be sent to Project Mañana for 501(c)(3) tax-deductibility
- 8-day team trip: $800 per person + airfare