MENUStore News Contact Give ☰
- God is the Father Almighty, Creator of all things visible and invisible.
- Jesus Christ is God's one and only son, our one and only Savior.
- Jesus was born in Bethlehem, both fully human and fully divine, conceived of the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary.
- Jesus suffered and was crucified under Pontius Pilate.
- Jesus died, was buried, and rose from the dead in bodily form on the third day.
- Jesus ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father.
- Jesus will return to earth to judge both the living and the dead.
- The Holy Spirit is an active and operative part of the triune God; dwelling within every Christian.
- The Bible is God's Holy Word and Scripture. We believe God inspired the autographs (original writings) of the Scripture and those autographs were consequently without error.
- The Bible is the final authority for all matter of faith and practice.
- The Bible teaches that man, created by God, willfully sinned against God and is consequentially lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
- The Bible teaches salvation—the forgiveness of sins—is only by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible teaches that one receives God's grace by putting faith in Christ, repenting of sin, confessing Christ and being immersed into Christ, but that none of these is sufficient in and of itself for the assurance of salvation.
- The Church of Jesus Christ was founded on the day of Pentecost and consists of all Christians everywhere.
In Matthew Chapter 25 of the Bible, Jesus says:
35For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.'
37"Then these righteous ones will reply, 'Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?'
40"And the King will say, 'I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'
41"Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. 42For I was hungry, and you didn't feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn't give me a drink. 43I was a stranger, and you didn't invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn't give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn't visit me.'
44"Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?'
45"And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.'
You CAN make a difference. Get Involved With Project Mañana TODAY!