MENUContact Give ☰
Make A Donation
Introducing The Holistic Care Center
Part of the Hope Center Building Fund
There is a growing crisis of child poverty in the Dominican Republic - and we desperately need your help!
We were heartbroken to learn that each day 300-400 children in the rural community of San Pablo; Villa González, Dominican Republic are living in a desperate situation of hopelessness with little options to break the cycle of poverty. This has caused an epidemic of depression (and other mental health issues), teen pregnancy, drug and alcohol use, and crime.
There is also a lack of access to healthcare (medical/dental) for these children; and we've discovered several instances of abuse (physical, verbal, sexual).
To solve the problems facing the families of San Pablo, Project Mañana launched the Hope Center Building Fund to raise money for construction of TWO buildings located on Project Mañana's San Pablo campus.
In 2019, construction was completed on Building #1 (known as the Nutrition Center). This building offers a state-of-the-art nutrition center & large multi-purpose meeting space. Full operations officially began on November 26, 2019.
In 2022, construction was completed on Building #2 (known as the Holistic Care Center). This three-story, state-of-the-art building will serve as a family wellness clinic.
- 1st Floor: General Practice Medical Clinic | Optometrist & Eyeware Laboratory (Scheduled to open 2024)
- 2nd Floor: Dental Clinic (Scheduled to open 2023)
- 3rd Floor: Psychology & Counseling Center (Scheduled to open 2022)
Please Donate Today!
Project Mañana needs to raise a budget of $10,000 per month for ongoing operations (salaries, supplies, etc.) -- and, the faster we're able to raise the money, the sooner we can extend aide to the vulnerable children (and their families) who desperately need it.
PLEASE DONATE TODAY: 100% of your tax-deductible donation will be allocated directly to the Holistic Care Center. Project Mañana does not take ANY administrative fees from your donation and we NEVER use your donation for anything besides the project in which it was intended. Learn More.
Current Goal: Raise $1,000 per month by November 31, 2022
Current Goal Raised: $1,000 per month as of February 5, 2023
1st Floor:General Practice Medical Clinic
Optometrist & Eyeware Laboratory
2nd Floor:Dental Clinic
3rd Floor:Psychology & Counseling Center
Progress Report & Photos
- March 18, 2021: purchased the property where the Holistic Care Center will be built.
- July 19, 2021: demolition began to remove the existing buildings located on the property.
- September 28, 2021: plot cleared and construction began.
- February 22, 2022: all three floors have been built.
- March 3, 2022: painting and tile floors began.
- May 13, 2022: toilets and sinks have been installed.
- June 28, 2022: interior painting completed.
- July 12, 2022: exterior painting completed.
- August 25, 2022: two dental operatories installed.
- Sepetember 18, 2022: cabinets installed.
- October 27, 2022: air conditioners installed.