Centro de Esperanza (Hope Center)
There is a growing crisis of child poverty in the Dominican Republic - and we desperately need your help!
We were heartbroken to learn that each day 300-400 children in the rural community of San Pablo; Villa González, Dominican Republic are living in a desperate situation of hopelessness with little options to break the cycle of poverty. This has caused an epidemic of depression (and other mental health issues), teen pregnancy, drug and alcohol use, and crime.
There is also a lack of access to healthcare (medical/dental) for these children; and we've discovered several instances of abuse (physical, verbal, sexual).
On a daily basis, Project Mañana serves 308 children - but, there are many more vulnerable children who need your help!
Project Mañana applies a holistic approach to serving these vulnerable children, by providing:
- Positive mentorship through our Timothy Project and Princess Project
- Clean water through our Clean Water Project
- Nutritious meals through our Nutrition Project
- Education through our Education Project
* Project Updated June 1, 2018
Project Mañana is currently raising money to build the Hope Center: A two-story, state-of-the-art holisitc care center in San Pablo, Dominican Republic.
The first floor will offer medical/dental offices, counseling offices, lobby, staff pantry, and bathrooms.
The second floor will offer a lobby, offices, pantry, bathrooms, and a large multi-purpose room that will be used for church services, weddings, community meetings, emergency relief, and more.
Please Donate Today!
The total project cost is estimated at $200,000 US† -- and, the faster we're able to raise the money, the sooner we can extend aide to more children who desperately need it.
PLEASE DONATE TODAY: 100% of your tax-deductible donation will be allocated directly to the Hope Center Building Fund. Project Mañana does not take ANY administrative fees from your donation and we NEVER use your donation for anything besides the project in which it was intended. Learn More.
Phase 2 Goal: Raise $25,000 by September 30, 2019
Phase 2 Raised: $3,866
Building 2: Hope Center
- Phase 1 ($20,000): Purchase Property & Plans - Funded!
- Phase 2 ($25,000): Building Footers - Raising Funds (Donate Now!)
- Phase 3 ($25,000): Building Foundation
- Phase 4 ($25,000): Walls/Doors/Windows
- Phase 5 ($25,000): Ceilings/Electrical
- Phase 6 ($25,000): Pantry/Bathrooms
- Phase 7 ($25,000): Appliances/Lights/Fans
- Phase 8 ($30,000): Cabinets/Fixtures/Tile
Hope Center Floorplans
Medical/Dental Offices, Counseling Offices
Lobby, Staff Pantry, Bathrooms
Lobby, Offices, Multi-Purpose Room, Pantry, Bathrooms