We can't change the past, but we can affect our future.
Project Mañana believes that prison should be a place of rehabilitation. Changing an inmate's heart is the first step in creating a productive and rehabilitated member of society. This project provides prison inmates with a first-hand experience of God's love through discipleship workshops.
In 2011, Project Mañana formed the Institute For Authentic Manhood;™ and has assembled a team of experts who work directly with inmates and their families. The Institute also serves prison officials and men in various communities throughout the Dominican Republic. In 2017, Project Mañana expanded its services to women by launching the Institute For Authentic Womanhood™.
5,072 people have graduated from the Institute For Authentic Manhood/Womanhood.™ (as of November 22, 2017)
Institute For Authentic Manhood™ Courses:
- Men's Fraternity™: Quest for Authentic Manhood - by Dr. Robert Lewis
- Malachi Dads - by Awana Lifeline
Institute For Authentic Womanhood™ Courses:
- Hannah's Gift - by Dr. Kristi Miller
- Woman on a Mission - by Linda Slaton
Sponsor An Inmate
For a one-time sponsorship of $30 US, you can partner with Project Mañana and sponsor an inmate to attend the Institute For Authentic Manhood/Womanhood.™ Your sponsorship will provide the inmate with:
- Workbooks - a different workbook for each course
- Classroom supplies
- Diploma & Medallion
- Graduation Party! - a celebration (with cake) of their achievement.