MENUContact Give ☰
Take A Team Trip
Get Ready. Get Set. Go!
Experience the impact of Project Mañana firsthand by visiting the Dominican Republic. Team trips are very safe and Project Mañana's staff takes care of ALL your trip's logistics. Go on a mission trip, today!
As of October 4, 2023, teams have provided more than 204,283 volunteer hours in the Dominican Republic.
Learn how Project Mañana helps protect you from COVID-19 and other illnesses during your trip.
- Project Mañana actively monitors official reports on the spread and containment COVID-19 and other illnesses
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at our Guest House, onboard the bus, and in all areas that you'll visit. Access to hand sanitizer is available 24/7
- All Project Mañana facilities are cleaned and sanitized multiple times each day
- Our food preparation and cleaning staff have been extensively trained on proper food handling/preparation and cleaning standards
- Daily activities can be adjusted, as needed, to avoid large, crowed areas
- Alternative methods for greeting and interacting with each other (such as the use of masks & gloves) are practiced, as needed; and training is given to all visitors
Here's what you'll experience on your trip:
- History & Culture of the Dominican Republic - tour of the Santiago Monument and other historical locations
- A Variety of Traditional Dominican Meals - cooked by our professional staff in highly sanitary conditions
- Service Projects - children's activities, ministry outreach, clean water filter distribution, and more
- Building Projects - light construction (no experience needed), painting, gardening, and more
- Relationships - build lasting relationships with new friends
- Meet Your Sponsored Child - enjoy meeting your sponsored child and their family (often by visiting their home)
- Beach Day - an optional, but highly suggested, way to end your trip is by spending a day on one of Dominican's most beautiful beaches
- A minimum of 10 people are required for a team trip (special arrangements can be made for less people)
- Team members must be at least 14 years old. Minors must complete a notarized parent/guardian permission form
- Trips are typically 8 days (Tuesday - Tuesday)
- Project Mañana's professional travel agents are highly trained in group travel and will handle your airfare reservations
- Project Mañana, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, can assist with receiving donations from each team member's sponsors
- Dormitory lodging is provided (we can house up to 200 people) and hotel arrangements can be made by special request
- Teams will be transported in a secure, air-conditioned bus or passenger van (depending on the size of the team)
- Three healthy (Dominican) meals are provided per day; cooked by our professional staff
- Translators and trained security staff accompany each team; 24-hours per day
- Once you arrive in the Dominican, Project Mañana takes care of ALL your logistics - so you can enjoy your trip!
Want to make a donation toward somone's trip? Click Here.
- Trip Fee: $825 per person* (Trip Fee does not include airfare)
*Includes: Registration Fee, Lodging, Ground Transportation, Meals, and International Emergency Health Insurance
NOTICE: Due to increased costs (mostly insurance and food), Project Mañana will be adjusting the Trip Fee to $900 per person, starting with teams arriving in 2024.
Get Started. Planning your trip:
- Host an "Information Meeting" and invite anyone who is interested in the trip
- Have each trip participant complete our Trip Application and Waiver of Liability
- Follow the Trip Confirmation Letter (provided by Project Mañana) for key dates
- Begin fundraising. All funds can be sent to Project Mañana and may be tax-deductibile (consult your tax advisor)
Team Leader Tools:
- Download Project Mañana's Short Term Trip Guide (PDF)
- Download a Guardianship Letter (PDF) for travel with a minor
Complete Trip Application